0 Articles Written Last Month
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Is the Legamaster Trendline whiteboard still available?
No, we no longer have the Legamaster Trendline whiteboard in our assortment. The Legamaster Premium Plus whiteboard from our current range corresponds to the former Trendline. ...0 min reading time
My eScreen does not recognize any touch entries. What can I do?
1. Make sure the USB cable is properly installed on both sites and is not damaged. 2. Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it after 10 seconds, wait a few seconds for the computer to recognize the new hardware. 3. Restart the PC. 4. Install the necessary driver if they are applicable for the operating system. ...0 min reading time
Is it possible to re-charge electrostatically Magic-Chart products ?
It is recommended to use the Legamaster mircro fibre cloth in this case. You can swipe the cloth over the Magic-Chart notes or charts several times to remove dust and to recover the electrostatic charge. ...0 min reading time
The picture on my e-screen is of poor quality. What can I do?
Check that the source equipment works correctly, for example: - All video cables are installed correctly at both ends and not damaged (e.g. cable breaks or bent connections) - Make sure that the resolution of the input signal is normal - Resolution of the e-screen is set (1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 3840x2160 @ 30Hz for UHD e-screens). If possible, test with ...0 min reading time
Can the cardboard on the back of the BOARD-UP (7-106350, 7-106375, 7-106310) be removed?
The cardboard should not be removed. It is very important for the stability of the BOARD-Up. The steel sheet can be pushed trough without the cardboard. ...0 min reading time
Is the Legamaster Proline whiteboard still available?
No, we no longer have the Legamaster Proline whiteboard in our assortment. The Legamaster Professional whiteboard from our current range corresponds to the former Proline. ...0 min reading time
My electronic lifting column for my e-Screen / my e-Board Touch does not work as usual. What can I do?
Reset the column by driving down the column to the "down button". Press and hold the button for 5 seconds afterwards....0 min reading time
What color is the ruling of the Premium Whitebaord 7-1019xx?
The ruling is dark blue. ...0 min reading time
The picture of my e-screen is not positioned correctly. What can I do?
1. Disconnect and reconnect the signal cable. 2. Reboot the entire system. Turn on the monitor first and the source afterwards. 3. Reset the e-screen to factory settings via the menu. 4. Turn off scaling in the display settings of the source. ...0 min reading time
The touch recognition of my e-screen is very slow or the touch point is in the wrong place. What can I do?
1. Calibration before first use is required. 2. Make sure that the surface of the touch system is not interfered by other objects, e.g. the sleeve of a jacket. 3. Make sure that no light sources are directly shining on the surface of the board. 4. Place your stylus or finger at an angle of 90 degrees on the touch surface. 5. Don't hold the stylus to...0 min reading time
Is it possible to use the Legaline Professional rail system with products from other manufacturer and brands?
The Legaline rail system can be used with Legamaster products only. We cannot guarantee that whiteboards or rails from other manufacturers can be used in combination with Legamaster products. ...0 min reading time
The picture on my e-screen is too light or too dark. What can I do?
Adjust the brightness and contrast of the e-screen. Make sure that no direct light source shines on the brightness sensor on the back of the e-screen (only for PROFESSIONAL / PTX e-screens)....0 min reading time
Is the Legamaster Noticeline Whiteboard still available?
No, we no longer have the Legamaster Noticeline whiteboard in our assortment. The Legamaster Premium Whiteboard from our current range corresponds to the former Noticeline. ...0 min reading time
Why doesn´t the marker holder stick to the surface of my whiteboard?
The magnetic strength is strong enough to store four markers in general. A reason for a non-sticking marker holder might be the surface of the whiteboard. If you are using a non-Legamaster whiteboard it is possible that the surface of the used whiteboard is not strong enough for our magnetic accessories. Please test the magnetic marker holder on a ...0 min reading time
Can all consumables from the Legamaster sets, kits and travel cases be bought separately?
All consumables (markers, moderation card, etc.) can be bought separately. ...0 min reading time
What is the thickness of one Magic-Chart sheet?
The thickness of one sheet of Magic-Chart foil or notes is 0,05 mm....0 min reading time
How can I calibrate the eBoard Touch?
1. Check whether the T3kCfg program is installed on the computer. 2. If necessary, download the software here: http://www.legamaster.com/downloads/software 3. Perform the calibration as in the calibration process of the Quick Setup Guide described. Make sure there is no scaling in the Screen settings of the used computer....0 min reading time
The remote control of my e-screen is not working. What can I do?
1. Make sure the batteries are new and installed correctly. 2. Make sure that the remote control is pointed at the IR sensor on the display. With PROFESSIONAL / PTX e-screens, the IR sensor is located on the back of the monitor. Please use the IR extender to place the IR receiver at a wanted position....0 min reading time
Is the Legamaster Speedboard still available?
No, we no longer have the Legamaster Speedboard in our assortment. The Legamaster Pofessional whiteboard from our current range corresponds to the former Speedboard. ...0 min reading time
The touch recognition of my e-screen takes a long time. What can I do?
1. Close all active windows on your computer. 2. Restart the computer. ...0 min reading time